Good Choice with Affordable Price: The Smoke Hollow Electric Smoker is a good unit for occasional smoking or for the beginning smoker. The quality is high enough to give reliable long life, but the price is a bit more conservative than the commercial-grade stainless steel electric smokers.
Well Made: Reviewers were pleased with the quality of this smoker; the cabinet is fully welded and insulated. However, note that the sheet metal is thinner than the stainless steel smokers. The unit does have to be assembled after you receive it. Several reviewers warned to be careful not to over tighten screws during assembly. We recommend using a touch of Loctite 272 (High Temperature) on each screw, nut, and bold during assembly.
- Reviewers were very satisfied with temperature maintenance, even when outside temperature was cold.
- The unit is 30″ x 16″ x 14″ – with 3 racks (1 fixed, 2 adjustable).
- Porcelain coated steel water pan
- High temperature painted steel wood chip box with lid
- Accurate temperature gauge
- Removeable grease collection cup
- Door handle – “Sure-Lock” latch system
$199.99 (Free Shipping)
Smoke Hollow 30162E Electric Smoker, Black
81 total customer reviews...
- Holds approximately 23 pounds of meat
- Thermostat for even temperature control
- Cold smoke with optional cold smoke plate (Great for cheese, pasta, etc.)
- 2 Stainless Steel cooking grates
- Well insulated cabinet and no-draft cooking conditions
- wheels available as an accessory
- Easy to clean.
$349.96 (Shipping $19.95)
total customer reviews...
- All stainless steel smoker model 1400
- Approximately 38 lbs. per load
- Comes complete with 3 grills, wheels, wood, drip pan, 6′ power cord
- 700-watt heating element
$539.00 ( Shipping $34.95)
Smokin Tex Pro 1400
28 total customer reviews...